.Net Software Developer
Our Dallas client is ready to hire a .Sr .Net Software Engineer to join their team for a long term contract.
Candidates must be local to the Dallas TX area in order to interview in person. Candidates MUST have experience with .Net Core and Angular to be considered for the position. Ideally Angular 4 but version 2 is fine. Docker is a plus.
The Sr .Net Developer is responsible for designing, developing, deploying and supporting complex applications, utilizing .Net and other distributed technologies.
Candidate will have strong understanding of a customer-facing distributed environment, with an ability to identify/address issues and develop/implement solutions that meet/exceed customer requirements. He/she will also be required to assist in definition of strategic direction of application portfolio, evaluating current solutions and determining future state of overall environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Design, develop, deploy and support key customer-facing distributed applications utilizing .Net, Core, and Angular 4.
Utilize business and systems expertise to identify new or improved business processes, and evaluate them for adoption into the business environment, often providing ongoing consultative services to both business & IT partners
Create in-depth specifications for systems to meet user requirements and validates needs are met
Develop complex user interface designs
Develop large-scale, distributed applications
Plans and executes unit integration and acceptance testing
Participates in cross-functional teams to solve complex business/ systems issues
Update project leads on any tasks that are at risk or where project plan adjustments need to be made
Solves complex issues that arise with system operations and supports the development of enhancements or new releases in production environment
Mentor and develop junior members of the team
Develop and maintain Client/Server components
Develop and maintain web services
Conduct routine performance analysis and tuning
Liaison with other development and infrastructure teams
- Minimum of 7 years of IT/business experience, preferably within a large company
- 5+ years technical development experience utilizing .Net technologies
- Bachelor s degree required (will consider Associate's degree)
- Must possess a collaborative/team oriented work approach
- Must have strong oral and written skills to effectively communicate ideas and processes
- Must demonstrate strong sense of ownership of applications and technical environment
- Must possess strong working experience with database design/architecture concepts and principles
- Must have strong working experience with SQL or other relational database language/technology