AWS DevOps Engineer
This is a Contract to Hire role.
Sponsorship is unavailable at this time. Citizens & Green Card holders are encouraged to apply.
Job DescriptionThis is a new team building a Data Fabric in AWS. This Big Data Platform as a Service will allow multiple business units to ingest data, and create complex analytics & dashboards. We are looking for an on-site DevOps Engineer. In this role you will be working with a team of Agile developers, building this cutting edge Data as a Service platform.
Qualifications- Must have extensive understanding of AWS (EC2, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, Kinesis, S3, RedShift, Etc.)
- CI/CD experience- PowerShell / Bash / Python scripting experience- Jenkins experience- Docker experience
- Infrastructure monitoring experience (Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana) / New Relic / etc.
- Experience with tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Terraform is a nice to have for Infrastructure Needs
- Experience with JFrog's Artifactory is a nice to have.
For more details contact: