NEEDED IN CLACKAMAS, OR
- Corporate Facility in need of full time Maintanence Technician
- Facility is 40-50K SF that includes print production, small Data Center / LAN closet and Office space.
- 6 months: Contract to Hire
- MUST be a self-starter. Will be managing himself 95% of the time.
Responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing, or arranging for repairs of all building operating systems on the site. May be assigned to a single building as the sole engineer under a limited property size and scope. Must have reliable transportation and be available for after hour emergency calls.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for all preventative maintenance, necessary maintenance and repairs to the buildings mechanical, electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems. Must be familiar with the location and have working knowledge of all building mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, life safety, fire protection and security systems to ensure proper operations and be able to act upon any conditions that are out of the ordinary.
- Conduct periodic general preventative maintenance on the mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems. This involves normal lubrication, adjustment, cleaning, replacement of consumable parts (such as filters, indicator lights, etc.), and periodic testing of the equipment. These systems include, but are not limited to; air handling units (including both rooftop and built-up units), re-circulating air systems, water pumping systems, cooling plant and all plumbing system components. Also conduct general building maintenance, as needed.
- Be responsive to tenant requests in the areas of safety, plumbing, mechanical, electrical and environmental needs through both personal contact and work order systems.
- Prepare and maintain maintenance logs and records. Familiarity with preventative maintenance and work order software systems.
- Coordinate contractor, tenant and management approvals for work orders that require the use of an outside contractor. Maintain log of work order details.
- Perform all assigned work so as to ensure the safety of the building s tenants and the continuous operation of the site.
- Be familiar with and conform to all written operating procedures associated with the site.
- Assist in snow and ice clearing operations, including the coordination of plowing and salting activities by outside vendors.
- Maintain organized building files.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 3 years previous building operations engineering experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and make decisions.
- Proficient computer and e-mail skills
- Holds any necessary/required licenses.
- Must have the ability to complete required safety classes that pertain to specific job duties.
- May perform other duties as assigned