Founded in 1994 and recognized on the Inc. Magazine Inc. 500 list, Staffing Technologies specializes in finding and placing technology professionals. We are currently looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager to sell Contract, Contract to Hire and Permanent Placement solutions to clients in the Atlanta area. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is a driver of business and will be backed by one of the best and most experienced local Recruiting teams. We have an entrepreneurial environment where our employees are allowed the opportunity to make as much money as they want. We offer bleeding edge lead generation tools, and a huge internal database of un-tapped business. We offer mileage reimbursement, cell phone allowance and a very competitive base salary. Most importantly our commission structure is uncapped and well above industry standards.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:-
* New business development via research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments with new and inactive customers.
* Develop strong relationships with customers and create a business relationship whereby Staffing Technologies is the service of choice.
* Manage territory and targeted clients in an efficient manner in order to maximize revenue opportunities.
* Partner with Recruiting team in order to facilitate a successful, streamline process and delivery with customers.
* Exceed minimum weekly activity and revenue targets and goals.
* Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* 3+ years of experience successfully selling IT Staffing Services or Project based solutions
* "Hunter" mentality.
* Documented track record of exceeding business objectives.
* Advanced interpersonal skills and closing expertise.
* Solid prospecting and account development abilities.
* Excellent organization, time management and communication skills.
* Solution Selling Experience
* Existing relationships in the Atlanta market are Required.
* Experience in Selling IT Staff Augmentation Services or Project Based Solutions