Business Process Analyst
Our client located in Garland TX is seeking a Business Process Analyst for a 6-24 month contract.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
Responsible for providing business/ project analysis within Environmental Waste Services department; working to enhance current and future business flow processes. Also responsible for serving as an operational analyst /application administrator in developing and managing application and business processes related to Customer Management, Device Management, Service Orders, Billing, Collection process, Landfill and GIS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze department business processes and application system(s) in order to provide recommendations on changes or improvements.
- Monitor and maintain testing of application system(s) after modifications or updates.
- Set up and administer application system(s) in order to best support departmental workflow in coordination with the Information Technology Services Department.
- Serve as department contact with ITS on assigned application system(s) issues.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and provide long range planning to user departments.
- Assess user needs in order to provide recommendations for application system(s) support requirements.
- Provide support and resolution to requests relating to application system(s) maintenance and design.
- Provide training, as necessary, to direct application system(s) users.
- Provide quality control function for assigned application system(s) in the collection and analysis of data.
- 4 year college degree
- 5 years related experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- 4 year college degree in assigned business process, such as Human Resources, Finance, Accounting or related field of study
- 5-7 years experience with business process application administration
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Comprehensive understanding of application software systems from an end-user perspective
- Comprehensive knowledge of automated systems hardware, software, databases
- Comprehensive knowledge of business processes for assigned function such as Environmental Waste and Customer Information Services best practices
- Knowledge of GIS systems and best practices
- Ability to analyze, define and document business requirements for automated and manual processes
- Ability to define and create ad hoc reports using report writing tools such as Crystal Reports
- Ability to manage vendor software system acquisitions
- Ability to evaluate proposed systems to determine alignment to business requirements
- Ability to apply cross- functional knowledge
- Skill with interpersonal relationships for work with users to define system requirements and resolve issues
Contact: Deborah Laster | 214-705-1827