Business Process Analyst with Utility Billing experience
Our client located in the Garland TX area is seeking a Business Process Analyst for a 6-24 month contract. Candidates MUST HAVE prior experience with customer utility billing processes in order to be considered for the position.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
Responsible for providing business/ project analysis within Environmental Waste Services department; working to enhance current and future business flow processes. Also responsible for serving as an operational analyst /application administrator in developing and managing application and business processes related to Customer Management, Device Management, Service Orders, Billing, Collection process, Landfill and GIS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze department business processes and application system(s) in order to provide recommendations on changes or improvements.
- Monitor and maintain testing of application system(s) after modifications or updates.
- Set up and administer application system(s) in order to best support departmental workflow in coordination with the Information Technology Services Department.
- Serve as department contact with ITS on assigned application system(s) issues.
- Maintain a high level of customer service and provide long range planning to user departments.
- Assess user needs in order to provide recommendations for application system(s) support requirements.
- Provide support and resolution to requests relating to application system(s) maintenance and design.
- Provide training, as necessary, to direct application system(s) users.
- Provide quality control function for assigned application system(s) in the collection and analysis of data.
- 4 year college degree
- 5 years related experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
- 4 year college degree in assigned business process, such as Human Resources, Finance, Accounting or related field of study
- 5-7 years experience with business process application administration
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Comprehensive understanding of application software systems from an end-user perspective
- Comprehensive knowledge of automated systems hardware, software, databases
- Comprehensive knowledge of business processes for assigned function such as Environmental Waste and Customer Information Services best practices
- Knowledge of GIS systems and best practices
- Ability to analyze, define and document business requirements for automated and manual processes
- Ability to define and create ad hoc reports using report writing tools such as Crystal Reports
- Ability to manage vendor software system acquisitions
- Ability to evaluate proposed systems to determine alignment to business requirements
- Ability to apply cross- functional knowledge
- Skill with interpersonal relationships for work with users to define system requirements and resolve issues
Contact: Deborah Laster | 214-705-1827