Cloud Services Engineer - DevOps
This is a direct hire position with our client in North Dallas. Candidates MUST be eligible to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance and be able to attend an IN PERSON interview. No Skypes or Webex interviews.
NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE. THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION.
- Maintain existing cloud services monitoring environment patch existing systems, deploy new components
- Design or provide specifications for hardware/software
- Analyze, install, acquire, modify and support operating systems, databases, monitoring or utilities software
- Perform product evaluations and make product recommendations
- Identify and implement improvements to our monitoring systems (performance, security, etc.). Implement system enhancements (software/hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system
- Perform incident analysis and resolution
- Participation in the on-call rotation
- Perform problem analysis following any service issues to prevent recurrence
- Perform periodic data analysis to measure the quality of service and customer SLA
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or IT.
- 3+ years experience in IT deployments
- Strong Linux experience
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies such as VMware ESXi
- Experience with monitoring solutions, such as, Nagios, Datadog, Splunk, AppDynamics
- Sound knowledge of database management systems, such as, MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS Aurora
- Excellent oral and written communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid experience with scripting languages, such as Python, Perl, bash, or PowerShell
- Must be available to travel within the US and internationally, approximately 10%.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization for US
- Must be available for on call rotation
- Familiarity with PKIs and related technologies (LDAP directories, HSMs, OCSP) and security practices
- Working knowledge of company suite of PKI/SSL/IDG products (training will be provided, if required)
- Working knowledge of RedHat Directory Services.
- Experience delivering enterprise-scale technical service via IaaS-enabled infrastructures.
- Hands-on experience with Safenet or nCipher Hardware Security Modules
- Knowledge of networking and network devices (Cisco, Juniper)
- CCNA, RHCE, VCP, CISSP or similar certification
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827 | deborahl@staffingtechnologies.Com