We are seeking to fill multiple positions in Customer Service through this job posting.
Customer Service Responsibilities include:
- Delightfully serve our customers by: Consistently providing proactive service and solutions
- Creatively resolving issues and problems
- Following through on all commitmentsMaintaining maximum accuracy in customer records and orders
- Support sales goals by Promoting the benefits of products and services.
- Effectively offering product suggestions, and cross selling styles to customers.
- Minimizing returns and credits through creative use of alternatives.
- Develop and maintain strong personal relationships with our customers in order to establish a high level of confidence.
- Openly provide feedback to management on ways to improve service, sales and efficiency.
Order Entry Responsibilities include:
- Accurately and efficiently input data from customer supplied purchase orders
- Review and process standard and/or automated orders according to company guidelines and current sales programs.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Complete special projects as needed.
Successful candidates will:
- Be reliable and dependable with the ability to work occasional overtime if needed
- Demonstrate a positive and professional demeanor and be solution oriented at all times
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and prioritization skills in a changing environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Demonstrate experience with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Demonstrate focus and attention to detail
- Work independently and with a team with minimal supervision
Mindset and orientation:
- Adoption of our client Vision.
- Maintaining a customer-first position while providing in-depth administrative support for merchandising staff.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask, and demonstrate flexibility in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Embrace challenges, learn from criticism, and be willing to see effort as the path to mastery.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalence required.
- 2 3 years Customer Service experience in a phone or retail environment preferred