Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager Location Flexible (Remote from WA, CA, OR preferred)
Your work will have a critical impact in improving life opportunities for all students, by inspiring and supporting talented individuals to consider and enter the teaching profession. On a day-to-day basis, you'll be part of a small, close-knit team that is incredibly technical, agile, data driven and highly collaborative. You ll help analyze team behavior, propose innovative ideas and solutions, implement big things, and then measure the results. Engineers, content strategists and analysts on our team love to break things to see how they work, iterate and fail fast, improve on what works, discard what doesn't, and learn from both. And we love to have fun!
This role reports directly to the Head of Product, and will give you opportunities to learn and grow in all facets of building a world-class digital product that attracts, engages, and cultivates millions of users to consider and pursue the teaching profession. Ultimately, your ability to problem-solve, lead, follow, communicate, be resourceful, and quickly learn will help you achieve strong results. If you're as passionate as we are about making a difference and creating a digital tool that revolutionizes the teaching industry, we'd love to chat with you! We're seeking a highly talented, driven and motivated individual with big ideas, who is also obsessed with finding new, intuitive, and engaging ways to interact. We are looking for a qualified Digital Project Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, web features and bug releases, and marketing projects and campaigns. For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals. You should be extraordinary at backwards planning, breaking down multiple steps, eliciting unnamed constraints and assumptions, and understanding interdependencies across teams and individuals; assigning next steps and continuously following up till completion. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. You should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams. Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation responsibilities
- Daily Drive end-to-end project management
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Communicate with stakeholders, both internal and external around milestones, timelines, and delivery Lead stand up and communicate project / team status
- Regularly Manage Projects & Tasks
- Scope project requirements and prepare budgets
- Develop detailed project plans, monitor progress, and summarize and communicate outcomes
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital project
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Foresee dependencies and overlaps and work with resources to realign to operate most efficiently
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects,
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Take notes and next steps and circulate across appropriate stakeholders
- Hold retrospectives and be an engine for organizational efficiency
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Be the catalyst for project management thinking through all levels of the organization
- Measure overall team efficiency and make recommendations as needed
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Monitor and report on metrics and goals from multiple systems and tools
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Experience Proven work experience as a Digital project manager. Hands on experience launching products and product marketing
- Proven experience coordinating across teams and domains with high levels of success Experience with Agile methodology and leading sprints and collaborating on Annual and Quarterly capacity planning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Handles fire drills with a sense of calm and a disposition of prioritization and communication
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project, JIRA, Co Schedule, Asana, and AtTask.
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Excellent organization and time management skills Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Work & Travel Orientation
- Able to work independently in a remote capacity, while remaining looped in with team.
- Ability to possibly travel 1-2 times per quarter
- Education BS in Operations, Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus