Financial Systems Administrator
- 5-7 Years Managing Enterprise Level Financial systems.
- Great Plains is a MUST.
- 5-7 Years Project Management with a minimum of 2 years Program Level management.
- Supervisory experience required.
- 3-5 Years Managing Enterprise level ERP systems implementations.
- 3-5 Years Developing Enterprise Financial systems Architecture.
- Administers technical aspects of the Great Plains System including but not limited to setup, maintenance of accounts, companies, forms, templates and various integrations.
- Performs administrative functions reporting software (Management Reporter & BI 360). Works to continuously improve analytical engine within finance for better business analysis.
- Provide end user support and training for MS Dynamics GP, MS SharePoint and other ERP applications.
- Troubleshoot issues in GP especially with financials, project accounting, payroll, and human resources modules .
- Responsible for data integrity of GP system inputs and outputs.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.