Lead Automation Test Engineer
Our technology solutions and analytical insights are relied upon by every major investment bank and thousands of corporations around the world.
We are looking for a Lead Automation Test Engineer who is passionate about delivering high-value, high-impact solutions to the world s most demanding, high-profile clients.
As a Lead Automation Test Engineer, you will participate in a fast paced Agile development team, building SaaS financial applications.
- Lead the design, development, and implement automated tests for web, excel, and mobile based software solutions.
- Enhance and expand the current Test Automation Infrastructure. Conduct integration, stress, performance, scalability, and/or load testing.
- Strong communication, negotiation, networking and influencing skills are essential because collaboration with end-users, technology and operational functions are critical to the relevance of the product. Ability to work as part of a global integrated delivery team.
- Contribute to the technical architecture and implementation, but also to the team efficiency initiatives and culture
- Extensive working experience with SDLC best practices, preferably in an Agile environment focus on automation.
- Conduct feasibility studies on a comprehensive test plans, driving the automation strategy. Conduct test-leveling exercises to determine the best test layer to secure code quality. Conduct proof of concept investigations into new tools, methods, and test strategy.
- Deliver high quality releases. Ability
- Remove roadblocks and escalate risks.
- Work in a fast paced and highly-interactive environment.
- 5+ years of experience in C# or Java development
- Strong experience in test case automation using existing test automation framework based on keyword-driven approach, MS Test, Selenium WebDriver, MS UI Automation, MS Interop Excel.
- Experience in automated Excel testing
- Experience in automated cross browser testing
- Experience working as part of a successful Agile/SCRUM team.
- Bachelor s degree in CS, QA, or IT preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience translating software requirements/stories into accurate and complete test scenarios, including identifying the detailed test data needs.
- Experience with continuous integration an continuous deployment.
- Proven experience in testing databases (SQL Server preferred) & writing complex SQL statements.
- Experience with Integration, stress, performance, scalability, and/or load testing a plus.