Lead Generation Representative
Our North Dallas technology client is seeking a Lead Generation Representative for a permanent position.
The Lead Generation Representative is responsible for identifying, qualifying, and nurturing new opportunities for our client s product suite offering in order to drive revenue and develop outbound sales leads for the Business Development Team.
- Clearly articulate our client s unique value proposition through a variety of methods (i.E., phone, web, etc.) to existing customers, prospects, and North American channel partners.
- Vet qualified prospects by identifying decision-makers, timeline, and budget potential.
- Ask qualifying questions to identify the correct prospect contact
- Prospect daily for new sales leads within your territory.
- This prospecting includes leveraging referrals from existing customers, inbound leads, cold calling, and working with other territory managers for contacts
- Generate leads to qualify through cold calling and out-bound calling efforts
- Book qualified meetings when there is a clear opportunity for a project
- Maintain specific client information including call records and account status to enhance client approach
- Recognize market trends and report customer feedback on product enhancements to the broader team during sales meetings.
- Work in tandem with direct sales representatives to identify opportunities within the region
- Contribute to growing sales pipeline and take advantage of market opportunities by working installed base accounts and key named accounts.
- Maintain call records and account status in SalesForce.Com
- Manage timelines and follow-up efforts
- Coordinate with Account Executives to develop territory plans, sales strategy, and forecasts
- Associate's degree
- Must be customer-focused and possess strong organizational, time management, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly about new technology products and service enhancements.
- Previous success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle, and presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decisions-makers.
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US
- Experience selling within the technology industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Inside Sales/business to business sales experience developing, qualifying, and validating new business leads preferred with a proven track record of consistently exceeding objectives.