Our global technology client is seeking a Marketing Specialist for a 12 month contract to hire position (conditional, based on performance).
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship.
Interview process: 1st phone; 2nd Onsite team; will consider SKYPE for non-local candidates only
This position will oversee IT product marketing efforts (Servers, Storage, SDN) that enable the adoption of advanced communication products & applications within a complex enterprise environment. Core competencies include creating competitive positioning, differentiators, market opportunity assessment, strategic channel relations and sales tools. May be involved in editing, writing, and producing marketing & sales materials.
Manage trade shows from planning to execution, develop channel marketing activities that drive revenue, develop integrated marketing plans for products and lead generation for the IT portfolio, update content and maintain search engine optimization efforts.
Supports and improves value of channel marketing programs and activities. Creates and edits content of collateral and other marketing materials for public consumption. Executes marketing campaigns for product launches and lead generation, including print and online advertising. Supervises the external service providers, including graphic designers, exhibit houses, photographers and related organizations. Requires cross-divisional coordination and collaboration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
80% Works closely with marketing team members and product marketing to support the development and execution of marketing plans and product launches. Executes online advertising campaigns for awareness building and lead generation, tracks the ROI for each campaign, and recommends improvements. Supports channel marketing recruitment and demand generation efforts.
20% Manages content, architecture and design of marketing media and materials. Manages content. Works with marketing team members and product marketing to improve usability, ensure fresh content, and maintain consistency and quality of information. Develops competencies and enhanced tools available to market effectively.
- Minimum of three years of marketing experience as a marketing practitioner in the IT industry
- Working knowledge of executing and managing marketing projects
- Must have solid knowledge of marketing experience demand generation and create campaigns
- Some working knowledge in IT technology hardware a plus
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communications, decision-making and organization skills
- Solid presentation skills and ability to make recommendations
- Requires strong business professional written and oral communication skills
- Requires fundamental accounting skills to manage detailed project budgets
- Requires high level of communication and reasoning skills to encourage collaboration, design and execute marketing plans, and promote an effective corporate image with excellent customer service skills.
- Advanced MS office such as Word, Excel & Power Point
- Experience managing IT portfolio
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or public relations