A leading Architectural Design firm is looking for a Network Administrator. This role will enable you to utilize your leadership skills to develop technologies and improve an organizations overall efficiency.
Candidates will need to have the following experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience designing and implementing secure network solutions, building test bests and conducting validation testing for successful implementation
- HP blade servers - 15 physical / 50 virtual using Hyper-VSAN storage,
- Backup SoftwareWindows/Exchange Server
- Extreme Networks Summit switches
- Avaya IP500
- Barracuda ESS
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- Citrix with Netscaler
- Some knowledge of Symantec Ghost, SQL server
- Extensive knowledge of networking and routing.
- Sonicwall and Sonicpoints a plus.
- Exp migrating from Dell Desktops to HP Desktops.