- Works on all phases of engineering, including design, evaluation, testing, debugging, and implementation.
- Identify and solve engineering issues.
- Determine how to use resources to meet schedules and objectives.
- Accountable for configurations, and supporting and/or troubleshooting network problems.
- Coordinate with vendors for installation of routers, bridges, concentrators and switches.
- Provide training and assists with writing proposals. Assists in conducting project planning, cost analysis, and vendor comparisons.
- Work on project implementation.
- Load balancing experience preferred.