- Accurately and efficiently input data from customer supplied purchase orders
- Review and process standard and/or automated orders according to company guidelines and current sales programs.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Complete special projects as needed.
Successful candidates will:
- Be reliable and dependable with the ability to work occasional overtime if needed
- Demonstrate a positive and professional demeanor and be solution oriented
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Demonstrate experience with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Work independently with minimal supervision
Mindset and orientation:
- Adoption of our client s Vision.
- Maintaining a customer-first position while providing in-depth administrative support for merchandising staff.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask, and demonstrate flexibility in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Embrace challenges, learn from criticism, and be willing to see effort as the path to mastery.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree preferred
- One (1) year data entry experience required, Customer Service experience preferred.
- SAP experience preferred
- This position requires completion of a data entry assessment that meets or exceeds our minimum threshold.