Sponsorship is unavailable - Green Cards & Citizens are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, business or technical field, or equivalent
- 8+ years proven success in Information Technology (IT)
- 4 years proven success in DevOps and Environment Deployment Automation leadership
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Candidates need to be strong in Infrastructure, virtualization, development, automation and ideally storage and security.
- They need to be diverse players - broad scope of skills.
- These are customer-facing, professional services roles so keep in mind soft skills - need to be well aligned, able to advise customers about technology options, take consultative approach.
- Must be based in Atlanta. Some travel may be required to Nashville, Birmingham, Carolinas or FL (10%). Occasionally may be able to work from home.
Some combination of the following skill set is required:
- AWS Infrastructure - required
- Automation with Chef or Puppet - required
- CI/CD -required
- VMWare - required
- Big Data with either Cloudera, or Hadoop
- Enterprise Linux - required
- IDM or other security management solutions experience
- MySQL, Cassandra, noSQL, etc.
- Cisco Infrastructure - required
- EMC products/solutions/storage - required
- Professional certs strongly desired - ideally current VCP, EMC, AWS, Cisco, etc.