Technical Support - Help Desk
This is a 6-12 month contract with potential to go permanent. Location is North Dallas.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship.
Our client's IT Service Desk is in search of experienced Technical Support Representatives. This exciting opportunity will assist in building and being part of a Global IT Service Desk. Core job responsibilities include:
- Providing responsive technical phone support for application, hardware, OS, network, and telecom issues.
- Creating and maintaining accurate trouble tickets which entail recording problem/symptom, analysis performed resolution, and other information relevant to resolving the problem.
Experience: Minimum 1 year Service Desk experience
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac, MS Office 2007, MS Office 2010, Knowledge of Office 2013
- Mobile Devices including IPhone, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Mobile
- VPN/Home Routers, Active Directory, Service Desk Ticketing Systems
Hours/Shifts are not set until after training has completed. 8 hour shift can fall anywhere between 7: 00 am to 1: 00 am any day of the week, with a maximum of a 40 hour work week. Applicants should be open to working any shift.
Casual dress environment.
Candidates must be reliable and on-time. Candidates must have reliable transportation.
Excellent Communication Skills are a MUST.'
Contact: Deborah Laster | 214-705-1827 | deborahl@staffingtechnologies.Com