.Net Architect with Azure - Permanent position
Dallas, TX 75201
Our global client is seeking a .Net Architect with at least 12 years of total experience to join their Dallas TX team. Our client is an IT and Software Development company with a focus on digital platforms and has been in business since 2003.
This is a full-time direct hire position. U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
- 12 + years of relevant experience.
- Experience in developing distributed applications.
- Experience with Azure
- Strong demonstrable experience in .NET Technologies, Web API 2, MVC, ASP.NET Razor
- Knowledge of the following client side frameworks: AngularJS, jQuery, AJAX.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), JSON, XML.
- Knowledge of any of the following Database technologies: SQL Server, Hadoop/Hive MongoDB.
- Excellent written, verbal, and documentation skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with the ability to appropriately prioritize tasks as needed.
- Optimally, has a balanced combination of large corporate and small, entrepreneurial company background.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Engage with customers, prospects, and internal team members as the highest-level technology expert on the team.
- Partner with business analysts and project managers to facilitate requirements gathering and review.
- Research and maintain knowledge in emerging technologies and solutions to solve current and future business and technical challenges.
- Proactively identify new service opportunities/needs through direct client interaction, and work closely with the cross-functional teams to assemble solutions that satisfy client needs
- Assist with the delivery of value-focused and results-oriented Professional Services proposals, solution specifications, and other pre-sales collateral
- Lead/participate in requirements gathering sessions with the client to understand business and technical requirements, and existing and potential infrastructure
- Analyze and translate business, information, and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions which achieve the desired business objectives.
- Recommend and implement solutions based on best practices, architecture principles, and rational sense
- Produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for the project in conjunction with the client enterprise architecture, application, and infrastructure teams. Oversee the implementation of the high-level design as deliverable solutions
- Develop enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems, and platforms.
- Propose changes in process, policy, and standards as they relate to software architecture and design principles.
- Produce architecture artifacts (i.E. Design specs, architectural diagrams, infrastructure design, etc.) pertaining to the various components of the architected solutions.
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827