.Net Developer with 3-8 years' experience-Permanent Position
Irving, TX 75038
Our established and rapidly growing client, located in Irving TX, is seeking a Mid-level .Net Software Engineer to join their team. This is a direct hire position. Our client is using leading edge technology, has flexible work hours, and excellent benefits.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
Interview: 1st Phone with internal recruiter, 2nd Zoom video OR in person technical interview
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below.
- Develops new software packages, performs upgrades and/or fixes to existing operating software packages.
- Collaborate with Accounting, Marketing and Product Managers to design, implement and test software applications
- Respond to technical requests regarding assigned application or component.
- Remain up to date with the latest software and computer technology
- Works as individual or participates as a member of a software development team
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent in education and business experience.
- Full stack developer (position is 50% back end, 50% front end)
- Minimum of 3-5 years' custom software application development experience
- Experience with Microsoft development stack and development lifecycle tooling (C#, ASP.NET MVC/Web API/WCF, SQL Server, Visual Studio, TFS).
- Experience in service-oriented architecture and frameworks (NServiceBus, Mass Transit), messaging (Rabbit MQ, MSMQ, Azure Service Bus/ Event Hub), and micro services oriented patterns.
- Experience developing large scale enterprise Serverless applications
- Experience with C++, C++ 11/ MFC preferred.
- Experience building SaaS platforms is a huge plus.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies preferred, Scrum preferred.
- Angular is a plus
- Willing to mentor junior level co-workers
- Cloud is a plus (client uses AWS)
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827