Ab Initio ETL Developer
Dallas, TX 75235
Our Dallas client is ready to hire an Ab Initio ETL Developer for a 6 month contract.
The primary role of the developer is to take the design and technical specifications and develop effective and high quality technical solutions that meet the business requirements. The technical domain of the Data Integration (Ab Initio - ETL) Developer includes logical and physical data modeling, DI best practices, tools and technologies, security in the DI environment, DI development, performance tuning, and administration.
- Validate that the DI design and technical specifications are complete, consistent, concise, and achievable.
- Responsible for collaborating with the DI designer, business analyst and data analyst to resolve gaps in DI design specifications and ensuring these decisions are documented.
- Produces DI solutions meeting 100 percent of technical specifications and business requirements according to the established designs.
- Proactive and diligent in identifying and communicating scope, design, development issues and recommending potential solutions.
- Participates in DI design reviews.
- Conducts DI unit tests and code reviews.
- Helps builds consensus around the DI solution with the client and developers.
- Participates in system and integration test; identifies and remedies solution defects.
- Creates other technical deliverable artifacts needed for project implementation.
- Growth and knowledge transfer to the client.
- Ab Initio Graphical Development Environment (GDE) for ETL
- ETL Developer Ab Initio (4+ years)
- Data Analysis (3+ year)
- Data Migration (3+ years)
- A 'Plus € Aviation experience/background
- A € Plus € Maintenance Aviation experience/background
Contact: Deborah Laster | 214-705-1827