CA Layer 7 API Gateway Developer
Irving, TX 75039
Our client in Irving TX is seeking a CA Layer 7 API Gateway Developer for a 12 month contract position. Our client has been named one of the best places to work in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Candidates MUST be local and available for an in person interview, or be able to attend an in person interview at your own expense.
REQUIRED skills for API Gateway Developer:
- Has developed and deployed API policies in CA API Gateway Policy Manager (v9.2/9.3).
- Experience with the CA OAuth 2.0 Toolkit and Mobile Authentication Gateway.
- Understands how to obtain/manage Certificates and establish Trust Anchors.
- Familiar with networking components such as DMZ, Firewalls, and Load Balancers.
- Understanding of common API security threats/attack vectors and the assertions to address them.
NICE TO HAVE skills:
- Experience using the Gateway Migration Utility
- Familiar with the available Gateway logs, auditing, and Dashboard
- Experience in installing, upgrading and configuring the CA Policy Manager
- Experience in installing, upgrading and configuring the CA API Gateway
Contact: Deborah Laster | 214-705-1827