Redmond, WA 98052
Our client is seeking CNC Machinist - Full Time.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a CNC machinist (Swiss or lathe preferred) or an equivalent combination of training and applications
- Basic machining programming skills
- Minimum of 6 months experience and proficiency as a machinist level II or related work experience.
- Must have a proven understanding of trigonometry functions and good overall math skills.
- Complete knowledge and application of measurement equipment.
- Must have a thorough understanding of machine language.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Proven experience operating multiple type of CNC machining equipment
- Perform daily machine maintenance including maintaining coolant and oil levels.
- Check and change fluid filters as needed.
- Maintain machine cleanliness along with waste material/chip removal. Will be responsible for understanding and performing any required manual data input commands;
- Perform up load and down load of machine programs, tooling setup for new programs and production runs; perform replacement of tooling, adjust collets and guide bushing.
- Run production of component parts, perform specification checks and make machine offset adjustments as needed.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting of the machines and program functions, edit and document program changes.
- Follow all safety protocol and operate safely at all times, always leading by example.