Consulting Program Manager
Sandy Springs, GA 30338
• Develop project scope and business case by clearly identifying the objectives and expected outcomes. Engage key stakeholders including regional teams and other functional team.
• Develop and manage RFI, RFP and Project Briefs
• Set up critical path for each project, conduct periodical reviews to ensure that the project is completed within the planned time frame.
• Manage the expenses involved on individual projects according to the allocated funding including any third party costs, travel expenses and other miscellaneous costs.
• Set up and manage periodical project updates engaging key stakeholders to report on progress.
• Develop implementation plans according to Hotel Ready Guide to ensure all new programs and initiatives are effectively cascaded and embedded.
• Manage Communications plan and prepare presentations / planning documents for regional input.
• Manage project risk assessment and risk management
• Direct external Vendors and consultants needed for project completion
• Evaluate and measure on impact accordingly to the identified objectives and user comments.
• Analyze metrics for program impact including response rate and engagement.
• Manage the Preparation of project management plans and reports
• Lead project teams as needed and provide technical guidance as leadership to staff; act as Consultant and technology expert to management in resolving problems