Dell Boomi Integration Developer
Irving, TX 75039
Our client located in Irving TX is seeking a Dell Boomi Integration Developer for a full-time role. Our client has been named one of the top places to work in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
Client is moving from TIBCO to Dell Boomi.
- Design, develop and support company enterprise solutions
- Work with peers and Subject Matter Experts to create end to end detailed integration solutions
- Problem solving/root cause analysis/analytical skills responsibilities
- Work closely with enterprise architects to ensure that solutions are developed using best practices, and follow standard software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Provide guidance and training to less-experienced developers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Science, or related field is required; consideration given for related technical experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of system integration using Dell Boomi
- Strong integration experience of 5-10 years
- Strong integration technical skills with hands on design, development, testing and deployment in enterprise applications
- Experience developing SOAP and REST based web service
- Java Experience / JMS preferred
- Excellent knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Hands-on experience designing and developing inbound and outbound integrations with Oracle EBS is a plus
- Good SQL, PL/SQL development skills. Experience with Oracle AQ (Advance Queuing)
- Good SOA architecture understanding
- Understanding of and experience with Oracle EBS modules (AP, AR, Purchasing) is desired
- Experience using other integration tools like Mulesoft, Informatica, TIBCO is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with Scrum/Agile project methodology
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must demonstrate desire to learn
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827