Orlando, FL 32819
Currently a 6 month contract but could go longer and could convert to permanent.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encourage to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
Our client has a casual and fun working environment. You can wear jeans to work every day.
- Provides IT Desktop support to the relevant End-user community in the location/region based, this includes all desktop computing hardware and software and peripherals.
- Makes timely and accurate diagnosis of system related problems and determining between hardware, software and network related problems, and work in conjunction with the Global Service desk and other IT operations/engineering groups to provide resolution.
- Will be required to lead problem resolution activities in order to get technology incidents and problems resolved.
- Will be expected to take ownership for assigned incidents and problems, and contact required resources both inside and outside the company necessary to resolve the problem, with minimum supervision.
- Responds to request for service with experience and compliance in established time limits.
- Develops/maintains support document for use by all levels of support personnel as well as end-user documentation.
- Identifies and solves any problems that affect desktop computer operating systems and troubleshoots routine problems and maintenance of systems.
This person will be traveling to different sites within the Orlando area and supporting end users. Must have a valid drivers license and own transportation.
Contact: Deborah Laster | 214-705-1827 | deborahl@staffingtechnologies.Com