Addison, TX 75001
Our client is seeking a DevOps Engineer with strong AWS experience for a permanent position in Addison TX.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
Interview: An in person interview will be required to qualify for this position so you either must be local to Dallas or be able to come to Dallas for the interview at your own expense.
- Responsible for supporting SaSS platforms such as email, collaboration tools, authentication systems
- Responsible for the implementation of DEVOPS processes to automate the build and deployment of code.
- Responsible for managing the life cycle of AWS cloud infrastructure including the building, support, and tearing down.
- Provide technology support to development teams
- Responsible for providing AWS Cost Analysis and recommendations to right-size cloud computing expenditures
- Responsible for managing security measures to minimize security experience and ensure environment is HIPPA compliant.
- Secondary - Manage local network (internet connectivity, switches/routers, wireless access points) equipment to provide network connectivity for corporate users.
- Secondary - Provision & Configure laptops, desktops for end users
- Secondary - Provide End User Computing Support
- AWS Certification
- Experience supporting UNIX/Windows Servers, Network Infrastructure, Storage
- Solid understanding of TCPIP, routing, IP subnetting.
- Experience setting up Remote Connectivity for End Users. Prefer experience with OpenVPN
- Experience with CI/CD Technologies. Prefer experience with Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Puppet
- Experience AWS Compute Infrastructure (EC2, Containers, Lambda), AWS Storage (S3 & EBS), Database Technologies (RDS), Networking (VPCs, VPC Peers, Subneting, Routing), Security & Compliance (IAM, Secrets Manager, Guard Duty)
- Experience with CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Knowledge of development systems such as Java Development. Familiar with Spring Boot Technologies
- Knowledge of HIPPA and Information Security Practices
- Experience with automating the configuration and deployment of applications. Prefer experience with Python or related scripting technologies.
Contact: Deborah Laster | 214-705-1827