Electrical Engineer - Firmware
Georgetown, TX 78626
The company is currently searching for an experienced, energetic, dependable, and knowledgeable Electrical Engineer (EE) to lead and drive the electrical engineering functions.
- Support hardware, software and firmware operations.
- Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, products, and systems.
- Designs and coordinates with engineering personnel in the fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment, and determines methods, procedures, and conditions for testing products.
- Develops functional testing criteria, maintenance and functional hazard assessment reports for all electrical system designs.
- Understands and directs engineering design to comply with D0160 qualification requirements.
- Assists in qualification testing process of electrical components and products.
- Coordinates with customer contacts to determine project design requirements.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or related area
- 3-10 years of firmware experience
- C & C++
- Microchip processor
- Aerospace industry experience is a plus
- Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
Contact: Deborah Laster | 214-705-1827