Georgetown, TX 78626
The company is currently searching for an experienced, energetic, dependable, and knowledgeable Electrical Engineer (EE) to lead and drive the electrical engineering functions.
- Support hardware, software and firmware operations.
- Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, products, and systems.
- Designs and coordinates with engineering personnel in the fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment, and determines methods, procedures, and conditions for testing products.
- Develops functional testing criteria, maintenance and functional hazard assessment reports for all electrical system designs.
- Understands and directs engineering design to comply with D0160 qualification requirements.
- Assists in qualification testing process of electrical components and products.
- Coordinates with customer contacts to determine project design requirements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or related area
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in electrical systems and/or in the design of printed circuit board assemblies including demonstrated competency in circuit design and analysis, circuit simulation and functional verification
Highly desired experience
- AutoCAD Electrical
- Harness design & drafting
- Component selection
- Familiar with EMI and EMI troubleshooting / resolution
- Familiar with firmware/software development process
- BOM/library maintenance & development
- Component selection/substitution- Cadence
- MPLAB C
- Experience with designing to DO-160 compliance
Contact: Deborah Laster | 214-705-1827 | deborahl@staffingtechnologies.Com