Embedded Software Engineer with BLE and NFC-39716
Dallas, TX 75244
Our award-winning client located in Dallas TX is seeking an Embedded Systems Engineer for a full-time position. They are expanding their engineering team to keep up with company growth. You will be working for a leading technology developer of advanced and innovative power system solutions in exciting emerging markets and new applications.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
Some relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate, but candidates local to the Dallas area are preferred.
- Develop high-quality structured micro-controller software for power system solutions
- Develop prototypes to prove out key design concepts and quantify technical constraints
- Work with multidisciplinary teams of design, test and production engineers to help bring products to market
- Support customer product development by modifying and testing reference design firmware to meet customer specifications
- Create and maintain technical documentation such as application notes and data sheets
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or Science discipline and 4 years of experience in C/C++ development, or Master's degree with 2 years of experience
- Real world experience implementing software solutions in BLE and NFC
- 2-4 years of experience working with real-time operating systems
- Experience with prototype development, bring-up, debugging and functional verification
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with using software stacks for NFC, Bluetooth, USB, USB-PD
- Experience with writing drivers for and implementing data transfer mechanisms over I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN
- Experience with designing simple graphical user interfaces (GUI) in Windows or Linux
- Schematic capture in Altium Designer
- Experience with PCB layout in Altium Designer
- Proficient with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, protocol analyzers, electronic loads, spectrum/network analyzers and other common lab instruments
- Ability to use soldering equipment and have knowledge of hand assembly with SMT devices
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827