Executive Assistant - Contract-to-hire
Irving, TX 75063
Our global technology client in Irving TX is seeking an Executive Assistant for a 6 month contract-to-hire position.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
Performs high-level administrative duties for the executives. Manages the executive's schedule, arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment with frequent access to confidential and highly complex information. Is knowledgeable of corporate policy and is often called upon to interpret and communicate the executive's intent to other managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 15 % Provides administrative support to the executive. Requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures.
- 15 % Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Candidate will be required to execute; with short notice at times, on customization of presentations, financial reports and Word documents.
- 10 % Responds to and initiates to details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- 15 % Manage and coordinate large events and meetings; negotiating and providing budgetary analysis from third party vendors including hotels, transportation, restaurants, meeting space, etc.
- 10 % Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
- 5 % Prepares presentation materials for board of director meetings.
- 5 % Makes high level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company. Requires working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors, and other dignitaries.
- 15 % Supports business unit and goals including day to day administrative operations of entire Business Unit.
- 10% P-Card expense coding management
- Requires minimum 5 years' experience in high-level executive assistant role in a corporate environment supporting executives and team
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and practice effective time management
- Must be a self-starter, energized and highly motivated
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple task in fast-paced environment
- Thorough knowledge of administrative practices and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to read/write professional English, verbal communication
- Professional appearance and presentation - this is a highly visible role
- Able to handle and maintain highest level confidential information
- Excellent customer service skills and professional business manners are required
- Experience planning, managing and executing all logistics and resources for large-scale events (vendors, contracts, negotiations, venues, catering, audio/visual setup etc.)
- Highly skilled in scheduling and managing multiple calendars in various time zones for meetings, appointments, calls and other as needed
- Ability to effectively synchronize and facilitate travel (including air/ground transportation, hotel accommodations, etc.)
- Experience analyzing and reconciling Expense Reports
- Advanced user of MS Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; certifications a plus
- Must have working knowledge of presentation and spreadsheet software
- Experience using a travel/purchasing portal (ex: Concur) a plus
- Knowledge of international protocol desirable
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827