Front End .Net Developer
This is a permanent position. U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
Local candidates only. You must be available to interview in person.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovation and learning, and exhibit a demonstrable ability to get things done. We are looking for leaders who are craftsman and who enjoy writing highly discoverable, easy to understand code that is extensible and maintainable.
You will work in an Agile environment on a small team, alongside friendly, supportive, and collaborative team-members who share a passion for innovation. You will work on a highly scalable web application that supports thousands of daily users and 1+ million page hits.
- 2+ years of front-end and web development experience
- 2+ years of experience in .NET technology development
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related concentration
- Must be experienced in Web application development using .NET
- .Net, MVC, Restful, Json, Redux, Oauth2, ASP.NET Web API, C#, SQL
- Object oriented programming
- MongoDB and NoSQL is a plus
- Must possess strong analytical, logic, oral and written communication skills, with the ability to work both individually and collaboratively with team members, professional staff, and vendors in support of different project initiatives
- Skilled in Git, TDD (using in future) and NodeJS preferred