HRIS Process and Reporting Analyst
Garland, TX 75040
Our client in Garland TX is seeking an HRIS Process & Reporting Analyst for an open-ended contract with potential for conversion to a permanent employee. Our client has a reputation for having a great working environment with good work/life balance. Upon conversion to a permanent employee, their benefits are excellent, including a free medical clinic for employees and a pension plan.
Candidates must be able to work on a W-2 basis. U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
The successful candidate will initially be documenting all HRIS processes and working with the manager to cross-train over the next few weeks. Candidate must be proficient in software skills noted below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Database administration, preferably with HRIS, Payroll or similar database experience
- Document key steps and develop standard operating procedures, metrics and service level agreements
- Provide report creation, maintenance, and evaluation including: Crystal report creation, assisting departments with various reporting needs, and providing data for any internal or external open records requests
- Recommend process changes needed to address departmental challenges and/or improve efficiencies
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to define and create ad hoc reports using report writing tools such as Crystal Reports
- Intermediate knowledge of principles, theories and practices of the various functions of Information Technology and/or HRIS systems or processes
- Intermediate knowledge of automated systems - hardware, software, databases
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Access, Outlook and Word
- Ability to analyze, define and document business requirements for automated and manual processes
- Ability to apply cross- functional knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and team-player skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827