Help Desk Project Manager/Coordinator - Bilingual in Spanish required
Irving, TX 75063
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
Travel: little to none; however, if necessary, may travel to Juarez, Mexico. A current passport is required.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience working in Project Coordination/Project Management. We are looking for a driver, who will demand commitment from team members and hold them accountable for delivering to their dates. This person will be customer-facing, and must be highly professional, diplomatic and articulate. This job will require tracking progress of assignments, KPI and SLA reporting. As a Help Desk Project Manager you will be the primary point-of-contact for our customer's IT leaders. This will entail timely communication with the Client as well as the creation and review of applicable KPIs and SLAs. Will work closely with a variety of internal and external teams to deliver solutions. In this role you will track, manage and communicate progress on all tasks; including appropriate risk escalation. The project manager role is closely tied to company success as successfully completed projects have direct impact on both company revenue and customer satisfaction. Maintaining customer satisfaction levels during the lifetime of the customer relationship relies heavily on the project manager's ability to communicate, set, and maintain clear expectations with all stakeholders involved.
- Must be Bilingual - both English and Spanish (verbal and written) with ability to translate both effectively
- Minimum 2 years Project Coordination/Management experience
- Exhibit solid leadership and be self-sufficient; capability to hold others accountable
- Requires analytical skills to resolve issues; strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication - verbal and written
- Maintain professional behavior - team environment and client facing
- Must have experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) or similar tool
- Ability create, manage and manipulate reports and data using Excel
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications - Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Aptitude to learn applications from user perspective
- Technical experience a plus, but not required
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827