Human Resources Business Partner
Georgetown, TX 78626
Our manufacturing client located in Georgetown TX is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner for a permanent role.
U.S. Citizens are encouraged to apply.
- Lead and administer human resources programs to achieve objectives for assigned business division.
- Lead creation and implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures in assigned area of specialty to meet objectives for the human resources department. Support the evaluation of programs by providing information to determine feasibility, cost/benefit, and potential human resources program applications.
- Maintain employee policies and procedures for assigned area of responsibility. Effectively communicate changes to all employees, both formally and informally.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of current federal, state, and local laws and regulations in order to ensure Company compliance.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of human resource trends.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business preferred.
- Three - five years of Human Resources experience required.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Possess strong computer skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent skills in interpersonal communication and teamwork.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Work independently and possess a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Effectively problem solve, prioritize, and follow through on assignments and projects.
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827