IS Systems Analyst
Bellevue, WA 98004
IS Systems Analyst
Contract to hire
***No H1B candidates please***
The Systems Analyst leads smaller and departmental projects and is a technical specialist and consultant during and after application software system implementation. Has a thorough understanding of the user's environment and helps enable the user to fully maximize administrative, ancillary, nursing, and related clinical and financial systems capabilities to meet the institutional goals of quality patient care, cost containment and operational efficiency. The Systems Analyst oversees implementation and conversion plans and procedures and assists in the development and execution of training plans for all assigned user departments. Serves as IS liaison to assigned departments, provides regular, concise, clear feedback and updates to customers and the IS team regarding projects, activities and needs, and partners with assigned departments to develop departmental technology strategies.
- Associate's degree required. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Three years of experience with systems implementation and support required. Previous experience in an acute care hospital preferred. Experience with MS Access, SQL server, and/or EMR/EHR administrative, clinical, and financial systems is also preferred.
- Experience with Philips monitoring
- Experience with Epic
- Experience with iSirona
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to deal effectively with diverse personalities and systems skills. Excellent oral and written skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and proven ability to manage projects and meet deadlines. Proven ability to motivate users.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate with individuals and groups representing all levels of the organization.