IT Asset Management Specialist
Allentown, PA 18101
Our client in Allentown PA is seeking an IT Asset Management Specialist for a 12 month contract with option to hire.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
The Asset Management Specialist protects the integrity of service assets and configuration items by ensuring that only authorized components are used, and only authorized changes are made. They also ensure that configuration items, i.E., CIs (any component that needs to be managed in order to deliver an IT Service) are identified, accounted for, reported, verified, and audited.
- Coordinate all configuration management database changes which directly or indirectly impacts production services
- Have a working knowledge of the end-to-end implications of configuration changes and communicate such implications as appropriate to the other key service management processes
- Ensure that an up-to-date asset inventory for all technology assets is maintained and only authorized components are used
- Physical presence in the office/on-site to engage in face-to-face interaction and coordination.
- Understanding of Service Organizations and the impact of deployment on CMDB
- Experience of assets and logical CMDB methods
- Methodical approach with an attention to detail
- Master's Degree
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827