IT Security Analyst
Allentown, PA 18101
his is a contract going through the end of 2018, with potential for extension or conversion to permanent.
Local candidates only. U.S. Citizens are encouraged to apply as you will need to obtain a security clearance once you are hired.
This cyber-security lead role will serve as a technical leader within the organization and will be responsible for maintaining and improving strategic security posture through secure architecture and process design, through engagement on project teams, and applying security operational lessons learned.
- Proactively understand business needs and apply sound cyber-security architecture design and operations, including cloud security as appropriate, to mitigate security risks.
- Escalate to management unresolved cyber-security exposures, misuse, or noncompliance situations as warranted.
- Provides high level research on internal projects, recommending strategic cyber-security directions and plans that address company-wide cyber-security issues.
- Solve IT Security problems of varying complexity across multiple technology specialization areas through development of well thought out plans for highly complex or ambiguous issues.
- Designs, develops and implements tests of systems to monitor effectiveness of cyber-security defenses
- 3+ years of cyber-security experience
- Security Operation Center (SOC) experience required
- Experience working for a large company required (contract or perm)
- Bachelor's degree in information security, computer, science, math, or business related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years' of experience in information technology
Contact: Deborah Laster | 214-705-1827 | deborahl@staffingtechnologies.Com