Implementation Analyst - Patient Access
Nashville, TN 37214
This company is looking for an (2) Implementation Analyst responsible for configuring Patient Access software. IA would be responsible for basic set up (data entry, running SQL scripts, importing tables, etc) and completing initial testing to validate set up is complete.
What are the most important job functions?
- Setting up and population of database from customer defined data.
- Troubleshooting issues.
- Communication with team members of status and resolution.
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Knowledge of HL7, ANSI 270/271 formats
- 2 years experience implementing software
- High school degree; college degree preferred
- Healthcare experience highly preferred