New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Job Title: Implementation Representative (Data Entry/Customer Service)
Location: New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Required Education, Experience, Knowledge and skills:
• Associate's Degree preferred and/or equivalent job experience
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in a data entry or analytics role
• Minimum 1 years of experience in a customer facing role (account management, customer service, sales.) Hands on experience working directly with customer/dealers
• Demonstrated experience working closely with a team environment, working cross functionally
• Strong organizational and administrative skills with attention to detail. Strong problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to follow through independently.
• Strong analytical and communication (verbal and written) skills with a strong work ethic able to manage multiple priorities
• Demonstrated ability to self-learn complex subject matter quickly.
• Able to identify and implement process efficiencies to meet service targets
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word is a Plus
• SalesForce knowledge or experience is a Plus
• Strong understanding of the auto industry and how a dealership operates. Background in auto sales, operations and/or Dealertrack is a Plus.