Java Developer - Junior to mid-level - Contract or Direct Hire position
Farmers Branch, TX 75234
Our rapidly growing client located in Farmers Branch TX is seeking a junior to mid-level Java Developer for a contract-to-hire or full-time position. You should have 3-5 years' experience as a Java developer to qualify for the position.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
This position is seeking a well-rounded candidate having hands-on experience in Distributed Application Development with responsibility of designing and developing Core platforms and delivering a high quality and high-performance product collaborating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of software development experience.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Demonstrate a sense of ownership and take pride in the code you develop
- Be a self-starter and take initiative
- Has solid Java (using 8+ features advantageously are a big plus); Kotlin is a +
- Dabbling around in recent programming language like GoLang, Dart, Rust is a +
- Is knowledgeable in Spring Framework
- Is comfortable with ORM like Hibernate
- Is comfortable with Angular JS | React JS | other UI frameworks
- Is comfortable with Linux
- SQL; RDBMS (Postgres is a + other DB is ok as well)
- Rabbit | Redis | Elastic | AWS is a +
- Microservices is a +
- API (REST) is a +
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain robust software applications and solutions that confirm to architectural standards and directions.
- Perform detailed analysis, design, development and integration of applications and components.
- Produce feature design documentation and specifications.
- Research, recommend and communicate emerging technologies to solve product problems.
- Work with software or technology vendors, and consultants to discuss details of assigned programming tasks.
- Troubleshoot applications and quickly solve production issues.
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827