Leadership and Development Facilitator
Atlanta, GA 30313
Job Title: Leadership and Development Facilitator
Location: Atlanta, GA 30313
Duration: 10+ Months Contract
• The Leadership and Development Facilitator responsibilities will include the following:
• Facilitation of existing leadership institute curriculum and personal development programs virtually of in-person in close partnership with global learning and development faculty
• Creating an environment that fosters learning, using the appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to facilitate learning and gain commitment
• Clearly conveying information and ideas in a manner that engages audiences and helps them to retain the message
• Demonstrating a poised, credible and confident demeanor
• Experience with various learning delivery methods, including in-class training, e-learning and virtual.
• Understanding and application of adult learning principles To be successful in the role, a Leadership and Development Facilitator needs
• Strong facilitation/presentation skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Genuine passion for capability building
• Ability to collaborate with internal/external faculty, stakeholders and partners.
• The Leadership and Development Facilitator will work closely with the My Career Organization and Global Learning & Development COE.
• Growth Behaviors
• Growth mindset
• Demonstrates Curiosity
• Smart Risk
• Makes bold decisions/recommendations Externally focused
• Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work
• Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas
• Performance driven & accountable
• Has high performance standards
• Experiments and adapts
• Thrives under pressure and fast pace
• Brings solutions instead of problems.
• Challenges the status quo