Indianapolis, IN 46225
Our client in Indianapolis is seekng a UNIX/Linux resource with multiple O/S skill sets including Red Hat, SUSE, and Solaris, Primary skill would be Solaris. This is a 12 month contract position.
U.S. Citizens are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
- Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams.
- Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers businesses.
- As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
- Actively contribute to solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
- Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers.
- Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- Contribute to organization s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
- Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful.
- Provides highly innovated solutions.
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Develops strategy and leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects the affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives.
- May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas.
- Technical expertise is sought after and provided to several projects/accounts.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of assigned technology and discipline area.