Wilmington, OH 45177
- ROLE: Office/Mail Clerk
- Location: Wilmington, OH 45177
- Duration: 15 Months or 6 Months Contract to Hire
- Required Experience, Knowledge and skills
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. Overhead and to transport boxes of paperwork within facility.
- Ability to sit for longer periods of time to complete repetitive tasks.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, where there is an assigned start time, but no pre-determined end time, as all work must be completed with a rapid turn-around time.
- Must pass all required pre-employment applications and screenings.
- Job Summary and Primary Duties
- The essential responsibilities of the Production Operator are to sort, process, and scan extensive contract paperwork from Lenders in a production environment.
- The Operator reviews copies from Dealers to remove specific forms, such as lien forms and titles, removes staples, and prepares the paperwork physically for processing or storage.
- The Operator enters basic information into the computer system, scans paperwork for electronic storage, labels folders, shreds documents, and ships processed paperwork to Lenders or to storage facility.