Manager- SAP Integration
Dallas, TX 75235
Our client in Dallas TX is seeking an SAP Integration Manager. This is a permanent position with annual salary and benefits. Our client has been in business for over 90 years and has a reputation for being a great place to work.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
Candidates MUST be able to interview in person.
- Integration between SAP ECC modules S4 HANA and other systems. Understand PI/Po and ABAP
- Able to direct a team to make things happen
- Hands on design and solution experience
- Build and direct a team to develop integration solutions (ABAP and PI/PO) across a broad range of technologies.
- Prioritize and manage IT integration development activities,
- Build strong relationships with business partners to ensure requirements are identified and well defined.
- Contribute to establishing and managing a Corporate IT Governance process.
- Develop and manage IT budgets and ensure budget adherence.
- Provide project management expertise and guidance for the integration team.
- Evaluate staff positions, responsibilities and individuals for appropriate performance, skills, and potential for improvement and growth.
- Manage merit increases and annual bonuses for employees.
- Mentor staff to improve skills and provide career growth.
- Develop Application Development Technology operating and capital budgets and control respective expenditures.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education / experience required.
- Minimum three (3) years of management of IT related activities
- Minimum four (4) years of Application Development related experience including supervisory skills
- Experience with multi-state and multi-branch locations
- Experience developing solutions for/with business partners in Accounting, Finance, HR, Payroll, Procurement Operations, etc.
- Demonstrate leadership of multi-discipline, high performance work teams and an established track record of managing technical staff through the project development life cycle phases
- Experience designing and delivering integration solutions between SAP ECC and various corporate, sales, and operations systems leveraging ABAP, PI/PO
- Experience with Employee Central, S/4 HANA and Hybris/BRIM implementations is a plus
- Experience with building and managing department budgets and forecasts
- Excellent verbal communication and relationship skills are required
Contact: Deborah Laster | 214-705-1827