Manager of Information System Applications
- The IT Application Services Manager participates in the Information Services (operating budget planning and management, project management, contract negotiation, IS strategy, and vendor management.)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in information technology required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory or management role leading technology professionals.
- Previous healthcare experience preferred.
- Project management skills required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent analytical skills to use in solving complex technical problems.
- Must possess advanced interpersonal and customer service skills to effectively interface with
- executive management, management, customers, line staff, vendors, and consultants.