Marketing Project Manager
Houston, TX 77070
This is a 12 month contract with our global enterprise client in Houston Texas (zip code 77070).
These are the top 3 requirements:
- Background in data analytics and reporting
- Ability to use office tools to generate presentations and reports
- Good communication skills
- Responsible for driving marketing excellence and performance management efforts to provide operational processes, marketing policies, measurement, analytical model and actionable plan to maximize the return on marketing investment.
- May also provide database analytics and operational expertise to drive fact-based strategic and tactical planning, manage and execute marketing programs.
- Typical responsibilities include managing the marketing investment envelope, identifying business requirements, developing business marketing processes, managing complex marketing programs and campaigns, establishing executive dashboards, scorecard, other measurement tools, and developing infrastructure (such as MRM, CRM, EDW and other data warehouse) as needed to drive close loop marketing.
- Also responsible for developing and delivering marketing training and professional development and execution to maximize overall marketing productivity and effectiveness.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded as a business matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires and in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers.
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 7+ years marketing and project management or operational experience.
- Experience in marketing database such as MRM or CRM applications; statistics background a plus.