Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer
Georgetown, TX 78626
Our client in Georgetown TX is seeking a mechanical engineer with manufacturing experience for an 18 month contract. A mechanical engineering degree is required.
Due to the nature of this client's business, we are only able to accept U.S. Citizens for this position.
• Read schematics
• Assist Customer service and Production in troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues
• Assist Quality with NCs and in providing Engineering Support
• Create Models for Suppliers as requested by Purchasing
• Create ECRs/ECOs as required
• Knowledgeable in Inventor or similar 3D CAD package
• Implement ECOs by updating drawings and creating production tooling
• Support supplier with technical help
• Update/create Work Instruction, Build records, Acceptance Tests and Manuals as required (previous experience writing build/work and repair instruction for manufacturing processes)
• Provide drafting and design support to Engineering as required
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827