Mobile Device Specialist
Allentown, PA 18101
Job Title: Mobile Device Specialist
Location: Allentown, PA
Duration: 6-12 months
- Experience in Microsoft Intune Mobile Device Management (MAM/MDM)
- Experience managing corporate and BYOD mobile devices.
- Experience in Apple DEP/Samsung KNOX KME
- Experience in Android Enterprise deployments
- Experience in Microsoft Intune Application Policies, Device Restrictions, Device Compliance, and Conditional Access Policies.
- Experience with Certificate Management
- Experience with Line of Business App Wrapping
- Experience providing mobile support for iOS and Android devices
- Works closely with Help Center, IT infrastructure, and IT security to identify and resolve issues.
- Identify and define security related activities as assigned.
- Develop new policies to meet regulatory compliance and organization's mobility strategy.
Bonus skills -
- Android/iOS debugging via ADB or xCode.
- XenMobile - mobility management software (Citrix). Allows for management of mobile devices and mobile applications
- Netscaler - networking device from Citrix Systems primary role is load balancing. Supports firewall, proxy and VPN function
- Certificate Management
- Application wrapping
- Providing 2nd level support on all mobile device issues pertaining to XenMobile or Intune enrollment, email, connectivity, re-enrollment, etc.
- Assist in O365 existing/new issues as they arise. Examples include AD Password changes effecting Outlook not connecting, running network tracing and providing MS with information. Testing tenant configuration changes results in working with networking team to work on setting up new proxy rules, etc.
- Support XenMobile infrastructure by updating code/apps/wrapping/certs, etc.
- Working with security to validate/update policies or verify settings for mobile devices in Intune or XenMobile.
- New mobile device/OS testing.