Mobile Software Engineer - iOS or Android - Full-time position
Irving, TX 75038
Our fast growing client is seeking a mobile developer for a permanent role in Irving TX. Our client works with cutting edge technology, has flexible working hours, and excellent benefits.
U.S. Citizens and permanent residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
- Collaborating with UX, design and engineering to help implement innovative solutions for the product direction.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality. Makes recommendations on and influences engineering processes and methods.
- Visuals and experience Develop and test new enterprise application features using test-driven development.
- Perform enhancements or maintenance to existing software solutions.
- Provide technical guidance on a wide range of systems/projects.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Significant experience in designing and delivering commercial-grade iOS or Android solutions that are highly available and scalable.
- 3-5 years' experience in Swift / objective C or Android-Java / Kotlin programming.
- Good knowledge on Design patterns, Data structure, algorithms
- Familiarity with unit testing, TDD, continuous integration / deployment (Jenkins, TFS), pair programming, and agile methodologies
- Experience with .NET is highly desirable.
- Experience using CI-CD tools, containerized deployments and cloud architecture (AWS, Azure)
- Experience working with hybrid frameworks like Xamarin / React-Native is preferred
- Experience with integrating third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, Human guidelines, design
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827